What is the Seller’s Incentive?
• A promotion to reward those who help sell raffle tickets.
How does it work?
• Win a $2,500 tuition credit to any school of your choice!
• For every $500 worth of raffle tickets sold by a single seller, the seller will receive one entry into a drawing for a $2,500 tuition credit for the 2019-2020 academic year to any school of your choice.
• Sellers may earn multiple entries into the drawing.
• Entries will be tracked by the “Sold By” line of the raffle ticket or online purchase form.
Is the $2,500 tuition credit only good at Central Catholic?
• No! The $2,500 tuition credit is good at any elementary school, high school, or college of your choice.
• Payment will be made directly to the school of your choice.
Who is eligible to sell tickets?
• Central Catholic families, alumni, incoming freshman parents, friends, faculty, and staff are eligible to sell tickets.
How do I sell tickets?
• E-mail your friends and family, post on social media – just include the link to the Raffle page.
• Make sure to tell them to include your name on the “Sold By” line of the raffle form.
Can I check out tickets to sell at my church or at student activities such as games or plays?
Yes! There are many opportunities to sell tickets. Click HERE to sign up for suggested activities.
How much are the raffle tickets?
• A $100 ticket buys a chance to win a dream vacation • Retail Value: $20,000 • Only 1,500 tickets will be sold.
When will the seller incentive winners be drawn?
• The drawing will be held May 13, 2019.
• Bonus incentive: The seller of the winning ticket will automatically receive an extra entry into the drawing.
• The winner will be notified by phone.
What is the deadline to sell raffle tickets for this promotion?
• The Raffle Sales Incentive Program runs February 14 - April 26, 2019.
Use this link to sell tickets!
• Include that link in all of your correspondence. It takes you directly to the Raffle Purchase page!
Central Catholic High School is a college preparatory school committed to educating students from diverse backgrounds in a Catholic community, challenging each individual to live as a Christian witness in service to others. Each year our Presidents’ Dinner and Auction raises money for tuition assistance. The night includes dinner, a silent and live auction, and performances by our talented students.
Central Catholic High School
2401 SE Stark Street
Portland, Oregon 97214