What is the Seller’s Incentive?
• A promotion to reward those who help sell raffle tickets.
How does it work?
• Win a $5,000 tuition credit to any school of your choice!
• For every $500 worth of raffle tickets sold by a single seller, the seller will receive one entry into a drawing for a $5,000 tuition credit for the 2018-2019 academic year to any school of your choice.
• Sellers may earn multiple entries into the drawing and may win multiple times.
• $100 BMW tickets and $25 travel tickets may be combined to total the $500 total.
• Entries will be tracked by the “Sold By” line of the raffle ticket or online purchase form.
Is the $5,000 tuition credit only good at Central Catholic?
• No! The $5,000 tuition credit is good at any elementary school, high school, or college of your choice.
• Payment will be made directly to the school of your choice.
Who is eligible to sell tickets?
• Central Catholic families, alumni, incoming freshman parents, friends, faculty, and staff are eligible to sell tickets.
How do I sell tickets?
• E-mail your friends and family, post on social media – just include the link to the Raffle page.
• Make sure to tell them to include your name on the “Sold By” line of the raffle form.
How much are the raffle tickets?
• A $100 ticket buys a chance to win a 2017 BMW • Only 1,000 tickets will be sold. Buy five tickets, received the sixth ticket free!
• A $25 ticket buys a chance to win a $5,000 Travel Voucher • Only 2,000 tickets will be sold.
When will the seller incentive winners be drawn?
• The drawing will be held May 14, 2018.
• Bonus incentive: The seller of the winning BMW ticket will automatically receive an extra entry into the drawing.
• The winner will be notified by phone.
What is the deadline to sell raffle tickets for this promotion?
• The Raffle Sales Incentive Program runs February 14 - April 25, 2018.
Use this link to sell tickets!
• Include that link in all of your correspondence. It takes you directly to the Raffle Purchase page!
Central Catholic High School is a college preparatory school committed to educating students from diverse backgrounds in a Catholic community, challenging each individual to live as a Christian witness in service to others. Each year our Presidents’ Dinner and Auction raises money for tuition assistance. The night includes dinner, a silent and live auction, and performances by our talented students.
Central Catholic High School
2401 SE Stark Street
Portland, Oregon 97214